~hOPe~

hope to be there..
hope to get it..
hope to realise..
hope to had happiness..
hope to gotta accompany..
it's just hope..

why i should try to hope something that i know i can't get it??
i should give it up..
i should know it from the start..
but i'm so stubborn..
i know u known about it..
i know u wanna me to stop doing this..
but don't u know my feeling??
what happen to me??
every times, everywhere i go..
i just had u in my mind..
in my heart..
its come naturally..
i'm also didn't understand why..
but i'm honest with this feeling..
i try to fade it away..
i try to not to being far..
but i can't..

the farther i try to escape from it..
its became more nearly to me..
what would i do??
sometimes when i hurt a lot..
i try to cure it by myself..
i hope u there..
but what can i do??

i try my harder to not thinking about it..
i swear!! i try..
but i still can't..
i just wanna u to be accompany..
accompany my sorrow, my pain, my joy..
hope we can do it together..
but it's seem like we can't..

don't get worry :)
i'm not here to ruin your life..
i'm still learn to find my own self..
myself..
i'm sorry if i'm was going to far..
i'm so sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment