~mAKe A WIsh~

i wish i have someone to share all my story...
i wish i have a lot of money so i can buy anything for that person...
i wish i have much time to spent with that person...
i wish i only have that person in my life...
i wish that person will love me too...
i wish that person want to be with me...
i wish i can cry beside that person who willing calm me down..
i wish i can do anything for that person..
who that person???
why that person is so important to me??
did that person can give me a shoulder for me??
did that person also have a time for me??
did that person willing do anything for me??
i also don't understands..
i hope my crush will disappear from my life...
just pray for that person happiness...
that's will be my sacrifice...
but, i still wish that i can still have that person...
because that is my wish....



No comments:

Post a Comment