~hONey~

i'm just wake up from my dreams...
that's dreams make me realise that i really miss my honey..
[hani athirah binti abdul razak]
free hair girl who became my first friend at here..
she is to nice to me...
she is my lovely adik..
even many people dislike her, i will protect her as long as i can...
we always share our joy and pain together..
had a laugh and cry together..
she really know all about me and also me...
but we're separate because we got a different course..
it's really killing me...
i can't guide my honey anymore.
who want to care about her next??
who wanna accompany her to do assignment??
who wanna eat with her??
owh my God...
for the first time i really scare about what will happen to her after we split..
now after 2 semester, i miss her so badly..!!!!
i can't show to her about my condition..
i want her had a strength to had this without me...
i'm so alone without her...
she was my soul..
she was my first sister who really love me...
she always had a time for me...
she rather cry with me...
i wanna this moment back..!!!
i really miss her :"(
it's really killing me..
i think i can had this world without her, but i can't..
because she was my honest friend..
she so humble and kind...
it's really hurt when i know she cry alone...
she had a difficult time in her life,,,
people surrounding her so fake to her...
it's really hurt me....
i can't protect her anymore...
be strong my honey..!!!
i only can pray for your luck...
i always here to you...
because you are my beloved adik that i ever have...
sorry because i always ignore of you...
i can't see u because it's will make me down to know you are alone..
promise me that u will be tough..!!!
i don't want you sad anymore...


miss you my honey....

No comments:

Post a Comment