~gOoD FrieNd~

hahha..
so sad when i now something that relative with me...
that's why i always gotta hint from u..
so, i'm really sorry...
i don't know that u really hate me...
u hate me....
i know that now..
maybe i'm just disturbing on your relationship...
i'm really sorry..
after this i will stay away from your beloved friend..
i'm also have to realise that i'm not a good person that can be your good friend to..
it's hard to accept that i'm so jerk in your eyes..
i'm only wanna make a friend..
is it wrong??
u have to consider that your friend only have u as bestfriend...
i'm only wanna be a part of u..
but, i'm just a disturbing person..
occay, i got it :)
i still can survive in this world..
hhahha.. it's really hurt when i know it...
i think i already gotta someone who can be my friend..
who can be my honest friend..
but, that's only in my dream..
thanks for that moment :)
mak, please pray for my strength....


No comments:

Post a Comment