~NeW LifE~

i love my new life...
without any pain or heart broken....
why i'm saying that??
now i really enjoys in my own world..
hahahha.. being free is such a beautiful thing...
nothing to care or to protect..
it.s all about me now..
before this i'm really feel alone...
hahha.. but now, i have new surrounding and friends..
i can go every where and with anybody...
it's a good thing??
of course..!!!
i can spent my time with senior..
i can eat with them or by myself..
i have a nice roomate and neighbours now..
feel like i can live without worries...
thanks God...
u give me a beautiful opportunities...
i really love my new life...
i'm really near with my final exam..
that's mean, i have to say goodbye with this semester..
hahahha...
i become more senior now :)
i hope can gain my pointer..
i can do it..!!!
maybe i will take fast track..
maybe not, depending with situation..
ya..!!! i wanna move on..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment