~e-MAiL~

i got something special today..
not to special but it's really mean to me..
this evening, i'm so shocked because i got an e-mail...
i'm really waiting some news from ---
i'm really miss ---
--- leave me without a single words..
--- really make me so up set...
did --- know that i'm really need --- in my life??
--- was my soul....
--- was first person who willing to be beside me...
--- always say that's nothing can separate us..
--- always here for me...
always say, never suppressing feelings with ---
because --- really love to see my smile...
only me can make --- happy...
but, --- leave me..
--- go to far aways...
never give me fed back or news..
either --- healthy or not..
either --- still remember me or gotta a new friend there..
i always for --- luck, joys and happiness..
until today...
--- give me an e-mail..!!!
" lulul, how are u there?? did u still remember of me??
i'm really miss u but i afraid to said because u had a lot of pain because of me..
i'm will back to M'sia next month...
i hope i can see u there..
i have a lot of story wanna share with u..
did u still remember with my swear???
that i will there for u...
but i'm really sorry cause leave without tell u..
i'm really sorry..
lulul, honestly u still the best deep in my heart..
nobody can replace u...
i have some close friends here...
UK isn't not bad like some people said...
nice place and i really hope can bring u with me here....
ok then, i hope u willing reply my msg..
i'm really miss u lulul..
lot of love ♥ ♥ ♥
--- --- ---- "
i really  miss --- call me lulul...
i hope i can see --- then...
arghhhhh..!!!! u always make me crazy..!!!!!


1 comment: