~wHERe iS anDy AaROn??~

i really don't know what happen to me just right now...
hahhaha...
that's weird when i feel so lonely even though i have a lot of friend beside me..
maybe the surrounding make me not feeling well..
so, just hope the old andy aaron back to me... hahahha....
now, i have to calm myself because i had a several problem..
i must solve it and hope i can do it....
maybe getting alone more suitable with me....
no more heart to care..
just all about me...
me... and me..... hahahhha...
 today... like yesterday....
maybe more worst that yesterday..
but, whatever it is... i must to pretend that i'm ok...!!!
so, smile :)
nothing to worry about me...
i'm fine...
hehehhe..
i'm in my own world now...
try to making nice to everyone....
that's is a good old AZRUL....
who always know how to be a great actor....
always pretend to care his own feeling....
never give up even always crying by himself....
but now that AZRUL died in my life....
ANDY have to conquer and give a new life...
so, be strong andy..!!!!
never give up..!!!
yup, i can do it....

No comments:

Post a Comment