~i'M sTILL drEAMinG~

enough for today...
no more tears..
but im still thinking of _____"
i can't forget about that moment
feel like for the first time i got someone really special that _____" really need me...
and i will remember that moment deep inside my heart...
thanks for that memory... :)
im hurt when u down...
please be strong..!!
eventhough i know u will never know about it, it's ok for me..
as long as u happy...
i happy too...
i juz wanna u know that, im always here...
im always here for u....
i always have my shoulder for your cry...
i always have a lot of time for u...
i have a rest of my life juz for u....
please dont be sick....
please cheers in your day....
wherever u go and whatever u do, i always pray for your joyness...
please smile for me :)
get someone special quickly coz i cant stop to think of you...
since u make me crush, i really think i have a new life..
huhu.. andy aaron..!!!!
stop dreaming......................!!!
you cant get _____"
even u try your hardest, even u have to leave your special person behind..
u must to realise that _____" cant be with u....
everybody got a something, they had to leave behind...
all this i know but i still cant this feeling let it go...
coz i never had a dream come true...
i juz hope i still can dreaming in my own world...
juz for me...
juz for my lonely life....
even thoungh i pretend that i have move on...
a part of me will be always with u... :)
you'll the one i think about each day....
please let me dreaming.....
dreaming and dreaming.....

No comments:

Post a Comment